Complete the checklist below to help us provide you the most prompt service.
- $5.00 Membership Fee
- $35.00 Connect Fee
- Deposit: Based on credit history verification
- E911 Address Assignment form @ 2525 B 14th St.
- Lauderdale County application and development permit obtained @ 2525 B 14th St.
- Mobile Home Registration #
- Social Security Number
- Nearest Neighbor
- Do you want an outdoor light?
- Is your stove electric or gas?
- Is your water heater electric or gas?
- What is the capacity of your central unit (in tons)?
- What is the capacity of your heat pump (in tons)?
- Is your central heat electric or gas?
- If electric, what is the KW rating?
- What water association are you served by?
- Do you use a window unit air conditioner?
- If so, what is the capacity in BTUs?
- Have you signed the Right-of-Way easement?
- If buying a pre-wired pole/breaker from EMEPA, please put a stake with ribbon in the ground where you want the pole. Stake provided by EMEPA.
Please contact EMEPA when the mobile home is set; power panel and/or meter pole is up.
Complete this questionnaire and return to EMEPA. Allow 5-10 working days for power connection to your home. If a “Highway Crossing from MDOT” is required, allow an additional 14 days.